Kata Bags Banana 3 Production Case
The BANANA is a roomy, heavy-duty production case built to hold lots of equipment-large and small. Its ergonomic contoured shape (patentpending) provides greater comfort when carrying heavy loads by bringing the center of gravity closer to the body. Unlike other production cases, the opening of the Banana faces toward your body in carry mode, allowing you complete view of its contents and easy access to your gear.
Kata's Unique Features: - NSS-shoulder strap (BANANA-1) - APSS-shoulder strap (BANANA-2 & 3) - Dual use Yellow Aluminum Buckle - Yelloop (yellow "loop" interior fabric) - Inverted interlocking handles (Patent) - Toblerone Shock Absorbers - Six Layers of Protection - Modi-Vers - ID Window - Insertrolley System (Sold separately)
Banana 3 Key Features:
- Contoured shape of the Banana allows center of gravity to be close to the body and release the shoulder from stress
- Zippered, mesh inside pocket. Can be used as one or two pockets
- Sunshine yellow interior makes it easy to find small objects in the case
- Modi-Vers dividers
- Extra reinforced heavily foam-padded and stiffened with aluminum panels
- Dual-use yellow aluminum buckles, Optional snap-hook
- APSS - Advanced Padded Shoulder Strap (BANANA-2, BANANA-3)
- In carry mode, opening the case faces toward the body (on the contour side) for easy access
- Inverted interlocking handles are padded, and reinforced with PVC
- Connecting points for extra-long equipment (like tripod)
- Zippered mesh pocket
- Flat pocket to hold the strap for transport
- Roomy, zippered exterior pockets ID Window
- Ergonomically designed lift handles on both sides fit contour of hand and angle forward to allow higher lifting and holding of bag closer to body.
- Especially useful when climbing steps.