Roland P-10 Visual Sampler
The P-10 Visual Sampler is a standalone unit with all the necessary features to create the perfect visual presentation, features such as - Real-time capture, special visual effects and an integrated LCD display. The P-10 employs SD or SDHC memory cards for fast, reliable storage and playback of media.
The Visual Sampler stores video as Motion JPEG and still images as JPEGs, and with 72 banks with 12 pad sets it offers storage and quick recall of up to 864 clips. On the P-10 linking with V-LINK devices is easy, with one simple connection, real-time multi-media performance from a variety of instruments is yours.
Playback modes like Reverse, Strobe or Motion Control provide impressive effects for your audience, while Slide Show enables animation from multiple still images. The sampler-like interface of the P-10 lets you perform visuals as if they were music. Self-lit pad buttons enhance playability on dark stages or at Front of House.
- Record to, and Playback from, standard SD or SDHC Memory Cards - Solid state reliability Record
- Built-in 3.5 inch color LCD display - Eliminates the need for an external monitor
- Press visual pads to trigger video clips - Up to 864 clips can be assigned
- Hi-Speed USB for rapid data transfer - Direct transfer of media files from a computer
- V-LINK ready - MIDI controllable from Roland V-LINK products