Varizoom VZ-Rock-C Zoom Controller
What it’s for...
The Rock-C provides remote variable-speed zoom control for all Canon 8-pin professional broadcast video lenses. The VZ-Rock-C is not compatible with the new Canon HJ lenses.
How it works...
Rock-C controllers feature speed controls system for achieving precise zooms at any speed. Rotate the dial (at your fingertip, just below the grip handle) to set the maximum desired speed, then use the rocker to go to that setting.
Where it connects...
Just plug the controller cable into the standard 8 jack on your lens motor drive. Use the controller hand-held, or clamp it to your tripod pan handle or jib arm. Extension cables are available for longer runs.
VariZoom's Rock-C for professional Canon 8-pin broadcast video lenses give you better zoom control for nearly every acquisition situation. This is achieved through a precision potentiometer. By using a thumb control with a separate but easily accessed speed control dial, VariZoom's VZ-Rock-C provides great control. Set the high speed limit with the dial, and go to that setting with the separate but equally variable "throttle" style thumb control. This uniquely styled device relieves the operator of having to hold and maintain just the right amount of pressure since the maximum speed is set by the dial. Small, lightweight, and as always, built to last! Guaranteed!
- Miniature dual-variable zoom control.
- Precision variable-speed control over camera zooms. Ramp up from slow to fast and then slower again in a single move.
- Speed control for setting maximum range of rocker.
- A pause/record button to control recording functions from your tripod handle.
- 40" cable is built in to the unit.
- Assembled with top quality components and the highest degree of craftsmanship.