Interest Free Credit
Here at Proactive we understand that Banks and Finance companies sometimes fail to appreciate the film production industry and all the expectations that come with it.
Budget Finance Plans
Because we regard ourselves as being an integral part of the industry, we understand what is required whether starting out on your first shooting kit or trying to win that big contract; this is why we have come up with a financial plan to assist you in meeting that all-important budget.
With your BNPL agreement you have four payment options:
- Pay nothing for the deferred period (6 months) and then pay the amount borrowed in one lump sum. This means there will be no charges for interest.
- Pay any amount you like and as little or often as you like during the deferred period either by Switch, Debit Card or cheque. As long as you ensure the amount you borrowed is paid off before the end of the deferred period there will be no charges for interest.
- Set up a standing order with your bank.
- Pay nothing for the deferred period then pay over 36 equal monthly instalments at 29.8% APR.
There is a £15 Administration fee due on the settlement of Finance
Please feel free to call the sales team on (0)1442 292929 if you have any more questions.
Business Finance Options:
More and more businesses are adapting their strategies to focus on financial forecasting, credit control and effective working capital management. The trick is to invest in the business using finance options that encourage payment over time, offer demonstrable return on investment (ROI) and, most importantly, leave reserves intact.
- Spread the cost over time
- Tax efficiency
- Create instant cash flow benefits
- Demonstrate ROI from day one
- Gain additional source of credit
- Cover all acquisitions with one simple, regular payment
Capital Cost: £50,000
Rental: 1 + 35 Monthly Payments of £1,545.00
Subject to underwriting and terms and conditions
For further information please contact our sales team on (0)1442 292929 or Rebecca Price at Azule on 0845 260 2300 or alternatively email on email@example.com