Aladdin Lights Bi-Flex 200 LED Panel Kit
The new Bi-Flex 200 Kit builds off of the original Bi-Flex 1×1′ Kit, but this one is 1×4′ and is an exceptionally well-built, splash-proof*, bi-colour LED light with superior light output and quality.
The colour output is adjustable from tungsten to daylight and every point in between, and is completely dimmable from 100% to 10%. Most importantly, the light quality is the best available:
- CRI: 98ra (daylight) / 97ra (tungsten)
The Bi-Flex panel, at 48″x12″ weighs only 2 pounds! This kit includes a professional-grade dimmer with a battery plate built in (V-Lock or A/B Gold Mount) and DMX controls, and a 23′ extension cable.
Working with high CRI bi-colour light means there is no need for colour correction or warming gels (CTO). If you’re shooting a portrait with the light set to full daylight and want to add a touch of warmth for improved skin tone, it’s just a turn of a dial.
If you’re working in tight quarters and there’s no room for a stand, there’s no problem, as you have several other mounting options. Every Bi-Flex panel has both male Velcro corners and mounting rings, which means you can mount to any surface using female Velcro, screws, nails or even suction cups. And of course, if it’s easier, you can simply gaff-tape the panel to walls, ceilings or poles.
Working with the Bi-Flex is not like working with any other light. Because it is highly portable, throws beautiful variable light, can be mounted just about anywhere, and is easy to use and built to last, it will free you from conventional restrictions and allow you to improve the quality of your work.
* Note: that the Bi-Flex panel and cable are splash-proof, but that the dimmer and transformer are not. These lights are not designed to be used underwater, though they have been recently successfully tested to varying pool depths for several hours without fail. However, it is important to note that the 1-year warranty for this product does not safeguard against any damage that may occur from such use.
- Adjustable Colour Output
- Runs from either the main power or batteries
- Includes a dimmer and a mount for studs
- Flexible light panel, making it easy to manoeuvre