Sennheiser MKE-600 Shotgun Microphone
The MKE 600 is the ideal video camera/camcorder microphone able to handle even demanding filmic challenges. Due to its high directivity, the MKE 600 picks up sounds coming from the direction in which the camera is pointing and effectively attenuates noise coming from the sides and rear. The switchable “Low Cut” filter additionally minimizes wind noise.
Because some video cameras/camcorders do not provide phantom power, the MKE 600 can also be battery powered. A battery on/off switch prevents the battery from discharging prematurely; “Low Batt” is displayed.
Wind noise is reduced by the included foam windshield, while a switchable low-cut filter additionally minimises wind and handling noise. A blimp (foam windshield/hairy cover combination) reduces wind noise even more effectively, making the MKE-600 the perfect choice for outdoor recordings.
- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable "Low Cut" filter minimizes wind noise
- Phantom or battery powering
- Battery switch with "Low Batt" indicator
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield and shock mount