Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica features a side-address design and can be used in critical home, project, or professional studio applications as well as live performances.
The microphone offers a cardioid polar pattern for minimal feedback and off-axis noise. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise. There is an 80 Hz high-pass filter switch for eliminating low frequency hum and other associated noises, and a -10 dB pad switch provides more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion.
The microphone also includes a shock mount, a threaded adapter, and a protective pouch.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount and protective pouch
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 80 Hz High-Pass Filter
- -10 dB Pad Switch
- Shock Mount and Protective Pouch