Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for use in home studios, project recording, and live sound reinforcement applications.
It can be used for capturing vocals, general instruments, and speaker cabinets. The side-address condenser microphone features user switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight polar patterns for versatile operation. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise.
An 80 Hz high-pass filter switch minimizes low frequency hum and other associated noise and a -10 dB pad switch provides more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, and figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Surface-mount electronics are compliant with the company's consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount and protective pouch
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-Eight
- 80 Hz High-Pass Filter
- -10 dB Pad Switch
- Shock Mount and Protective Pouch