Audio-Technica AT4049b Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The AT4049b Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica consists of the company's AT4900b-48 microphone body and the AT4049b-EL omnidirectional head capsule.
It is suitable for field or studio use and features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that detects sounds in all directions, allowing you to record room ambience. The microphone's internal transformerless circuitry reduces distortion and provides correlation of high-speed transients. There is a direct-coupled balanced output for a clean signal under high-output conditions and a strong turned-brass housing for durability. A switchable high-pass filter reduces low frequency noise, and a -10 dB pad picks up loud sound sources. The package includes a microphone stand clamp, a windscreen, and carrying case.
Note: Separately sold interchangeable cardioid and hypercardioid head capsules are available.
- Designed for professional recording, broadcast, and sound reinforcement
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry minimizes low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Strong turned-brass microphone housing for durability
- RoHS compliant
- AT4900b-48 Body
- AT4049b-EL Omnidirectional Head Capsule
- Direct-Coupled Balanced Output
- Transformerless Circuitry
- Switchable High-Pass Filter
- -10 dB Pad
- Additional Capsules Available