Audio-Technica AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone
For capturing audio the AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone by Audio Technica can be used in several environments, on DSLR and video cameras, for applications such as weddings, conferences, sports events, and more.
It features a selectable line-cardioid mono, and internally matrixed mid-side stereo mode and provides the flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source, or to widen the field for more sonic realism. The AT8024 can deliver much improved audio than the supplied camera's internal microphone.
The AT8024 is built with a three-position adjustable input pad (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation, and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders. A 39" coiled cable with a 1/8" mini-jack, AA battery, windshield, fuzzy windscreen are included.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering better sound quality than the camera's internal microphone
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Three-position adjustable input pad and switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Integral rubber shock mounts isolate the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise
- Compact, lightweight design with integral shoe mount
- Red/green LED power indicator
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery
- Ideal for DSLRs and Video Cameras
- Mono/ Stereo Selectable
- 3-Position Adjustable Input Pad
- Switchable Low Frequency Roll-Off
- Powered by a Single AA Battery
- 1/8" Mini-Jack
- Coiled 39" Cable
- Fuzzy Windscreen
- Includes AA Battery