Audio Technica ATH-M30x Professional Monitor Headphones
The black ATH-M30x Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for use in studio tracking, mixing, or field recording applications and feature 40mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum voice coils tuned for detailed mid-range definition.
The headphones have a circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation in loud environments. The ATH-M30xs have a collapsible design that also allows for single-ear monitoring. A 1/4" screw-on adapter and carry pouch are included. Featuring strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- Tuned for Mid-Range Detail
- Collapsible Design
- Single-Sided Cable Exit
- 3m Attached Cable
- Includes 1/4" Screw-On Adapter
- Includes Carry Pouch