Audio Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones
The black ATH-M40x Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for use in studio tracking and mixing and well as for DJ monitoring applications.
They feature 40mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum voice coils tuned for a flat response. The headphones have a circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation in loud environments. The ear cups on the ATH-M40x can be swiveled up to 90 degrees, allowing for single-ear monitoring. The headphones have a detachable single-sided cable system, and both coiled and straight cables are included.
When not in use, the ATH-M40x can be folded down and stored in the included carry pouch.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (2 cables included)
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90-Degree Swiveling Earcups
- Single-Ear Monitoring
- Tuned for Flat Response
- Detachable Single-Sided Cable
- Includes Coiled & Straight Cables
- Includes Pouch & Screw-On 1/4" Adapter