Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
The black ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for use in critical studio mixing and tracking as well as for DJ monitoring applications.
They feature 45mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum voice coils that provide an extended frequency response from 15Hz to 28kHz. The headphones have a circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation in loud environments. The ATH-M50x's ear cups can be swiveled 90-degrees, allowing for single-ear monitoring. The headphones have a detachable single-sided cable system, and a 3-meter coiled cable, a 3-meter straight cable, and a 1.2-meter straight cable are included.
When not in use, the ATH-M50x can be folded down and stored in the included carry pouch.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (3 cables included)
- 45mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90-Degree Swiveling Earcups
- Single-Ear Monitoring
- Extended Frequency Range for Clarity
- Detachable Single-Sided Cable
- Includes Straight, Coiled, & Short Cable
- Includes Pouch & Screw-On 1/4" Adapter