Audio Technica ATM610a Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATM610a Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone is versatile, rugged and a sonically ideal choice for vocal performances, general speech and even instrument capturing.
The ATM610a features a hypercardioid polar pattern for maximum off-axis noise and feedback suppression. Its neodymium rare-earth transducer delivers high output and its multi-stage grille provides maximum protection against plosives (pops) and sibilance. The microphone's tough exterior is sure to handle the rigors of life on the road.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Ideal for Speech & Performances
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnet
- High Output
- Multi-Stage Grille