Audio-Technica ATW-RM1 Rack-Mount Hardware Kit for Audio-Technica Receivers
The Audio-Technica ATW-RM1 rack-mount hardware effectively mounts half-rack wireless receivers into a standard 19-inch rack.
The ATW-RM1 rack-mount kit with front antenna mounts allows the mounting of an Audio-Technica half-rack wireless receiver or antenna distribution amplifier in a 19" audio equipment rack and permits the extension of wireless antenna connections to the front panel for improved RF reception. It is designed to work with the Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 Series receivers and the Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 antenna distribution amplifier or any half-rack wireless equipment that uses BNC- type antenna connections. The kit consists of a long rack ear pre-punched for two BNC-BNC male bulkhead connectors, a short rack ear, along with the BNC-BNC male bulkhead connectors with mounting hardware and two 3' RG-58 BNC-BNC cables.
The hardware also allows antennas to be mounted in the front.
- Allows antennas to be front mounted for improved reception
- Allows mounting a half-rack receiver or distribution system in a 19'' audio-equipment rack
- Includes two BNC-BNC cables and two bulkhead connectors
- Works with any half-rack width wireless receiver
- Audio-Technica ATW-RM1 Rack-Mount Hardware Kit for Audio-Technica Receivers
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.