Audio Technica BP4073 Line and Gradient Condenser Microphone
The BP4073 Line and Gradient Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is well suited for capturing speech and audio in feature film recording, broadcast and theater sound reinforcement applications.
The microphone measures just 9.17" in length, and weighs 3.5 oz making it ideal for long-term use on the ends of boompoles and handheld mounts.
Its wide frequency response, Line + Gradient pick up pattern and low noise result in transparent audio reproduction. An 80 Hz hi-pass filter switch minimizes low-frequency noise and ambiance, while the 10 dB pad switch provides added headroom when capturing transient (peak) audio signals. The BP4073 is RoHS compliant, providing RF (radio-frequency) interference free operation.
- Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- Broadcast, Film and Theater Sound
- Line + Gradient Pickup
- Weighs Just 3.5 oz
- RoHS Compliant
- 80 Hz Hi-Pass Filter
- 10 dB Pad Switch