Audio-Technica BP894cWTH MicroSet Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone
The BP894cWTH MicroSet Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone from Audio-Technica is a subminiature headworn mic designed for use with Audio-Technica's UniPak bodypack wireless transmitter.
It is designed for inconspicuous placement and has a rotating ear capsule that allows it to be worn on either ear and can be used in house of worship, lecture, broadcast, and theater applications.
The microphone has an attached, 55-inch cable that terminates in a locking 4-pin connector. It includes a dual-ear clip mount, 2 windscreens, a moisture guard, and a carry case.
- Rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear with proper polar pattern placement
- Provides intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for the house of worship user, lecturer, broadcaster or theater performer
- High SPL handling
- Inconspicuous and lightweight headset design with a capsule diameter of just 2.8 mm for minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear flexible design, with lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for a secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual ear-worn unit for stability and comfort
- For UniPak Wireless Transmitters
- 55" Attached Cable
- Rotating Capsule Housing
- Inconspicuous Design