Audio-Technica BP896CT4TH MicroPoint Subminiature Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
The Audio-Technica BP896CT4TH MicroPoint Subminiature Lavalier features an omnidirectional polar pattern and exceptional audio reproduction with a capsule no bigger than the head of a pin.
This sub-miniature design virtually disappears when placed on clothing, props, etc. The BP896CT4TH is an excellent choice for crucial capturing and sound reinforcement during performances, broadcasts, etc.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective case
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models
- Shure TA4-F Connection
- Pin-Size Capsule
- Natural Audio Reproduction
- 55" (1.4m) Cable