Audio-Technica MCB4 Antenna Combiner for M3
The MCB4 from Audio-Technica allows you to combine the signals of up to 4 of the M3 wireless transmitters onto a single antenna, reducing rack clutter.
Perfect for use with an M3 wireless monitoring system, the combiner can also be used with other wireless systems that use BNC connections and operate in the 440-865MHz range.
The combiner has one BNC output and 4 isolated BNC transmitter inputs. It also has 4 jacks on the rear panel that provide 12VDC power to as many as 4 transmitters. The jacks are controlled by the unit's main power switch for convenience. The power supplies are protected against short circuits, and a set of DC cables are included. The unit has an all-metal construction for durability and resistance to RF interference.
- Combine the signals of up to 4 of the M3 wireless in-ear monitor transmitters onto a single antenna to reduce rack clutter
- Can also be used with other wireless systems that use BNC connections and operate in the 440-865MHz range
- One BNC output and 4 isolated BNC transmitter inputs
- Centralized power supply with 4 jacks that provide 12VDC power to transmitters. Jacks are controlled by the main power switch, and 4 DC cables are included. Short circuit protection is built in
- Metal chassis provides durability and resistance to RF interference for clean signals with low distortion
- Rack adapters and hardware for front-mounting the antenna are included
- Designed for use with the M3 Wireless Transmitter