Audio Technica PRO70 Miniature Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica's PRO70 miniature condenser microphone achieves full-sounding pickup and is known for outstanding consistency and dependable performance.
Supplied with both a clothing clip and guitar mount, it provides natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier and excels in pickup of acoustic guitar. The PRO70 is designed to make music and speech clearly and comfortably audible, yet never draw attention to itself or its operation. The microphone is equipped with a low-frequency roll-off switch that allows for reduced pickup of room noise.
The versatile PRO70 may be powered by either battery or phantom power. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Miniature condenser microphone is ideal for both vocal and acoustic guitar applications
- Natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier - clothing clip included
- Excels in pickup of acoustic guitar with included instrument adapter
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
- For Vocal & Acoustic Guitar Applications
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Switchable Low-Frequency Roll-Off
- Operates on Battery or Phantom Power
- Includes 6' Cable Hardwired to Mic