Audio-Technica System 10 PRO ATW-RC13 Rack-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver
The System 10 PRO ATW-RC13 from Audio-Technica is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless receiver that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band.
It can be used to capture audio when paired with a transmitter and microphone for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more.
The System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis that allows you to mount one or two receiver units; however, the receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via an Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using a RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels being used simultaneously.
In addition, other features include an easy-to-read display for easy setup, and three levels of diversity, namely frequency, time, and space, to help deliver a professional-quality sound. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, thus to help maximize signal integrity.
Each System 10 PRO rack-mount receiver includes a rack-mount adapter, receiver unit mounting brackets, one RJ12 cable, and an AC adapter.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for professional-sound quality and dependable performance
- Receiver units can be docked in the chassis or mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via an Ethernet cable for added versatility
- Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneously
- Each receiver unit can be paired with up to 10 transmitters, allowing users to instantly switch between different transmitter configurations
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz Operation
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Automatic Frequency Selections
- Easy-to-Read Display
- Frequency, Time, and Space Diversity
- XLR Balanced Outputs
- 1/4" Outputs