Audio-Technica U855QL Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone
The Audio-Technica U855QL Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone measures 18" in length, and features a flexible gooseneck and tailored frequency response suited for paging, talk-back and dispatch applications.
The microphone features a dynamic capsule so no phantom power is required. The capsule reproduces vocals with maximum intelligibility in environments with excessive background noise. The base features a standard 3-pin XLR connection.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and "popping" when used extremely close
- Designed for Dispatch, Paging & Talk-back
- Tailored Frequency Response
- Flexible Adjustable Gooseneck
- Measures 18" (45.72cm)