Audio Technica BP4025-F Stereo Microphone with Fur Sock
BP4025 Stereo Microphone with BPF-2 Fur Sock
Audio Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Field Recording Microphone
The Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Microphone captures ambiance, live performances and any audio source with accurate stereo imaging and detailed frequency response. The capsule features two condenser capsules mounted in an X/Y configuration. Its innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in a smaller housing.
The BP4025 terminates to a 5-pin XLR output and the supplied cable provides dual 3-pin XLR connectors for stereo connections to cameras, mixer channels, portable recorders, etc. The microphone requires 11-52VDC phantom power and includes the 5-pin to dual 3-pin XLR cable, stand adapter, windscreen and protective pouch.
- Large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise
- Innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use
- Excellent channel separation
- Phantom power operation - for use with professional equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad
- Includes one balanced cable (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output)
- RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- X/Y Stereo Capsule
- Coincident Capsule Mount
- Accurate Stereo Imaging
- -10dB Pad Switch
- Flat and Low Frequency Roll-Off
- Dual XLR Output
- 11-52VDC Phantom Powered
BPF-2 Fur Sock
Fur Socks are used most often when the supplied foam windshield is not adequate in windy conditions. Fur Socks are easily pulled over the existing foam and are fastened with velcro.