Audio Technica BP4029 Stereo Shotgun Mic
The BP4029 Stereo Shotgun Microphone from Audio-Technica offers two internally-matrixed modes which provide traditional "left-right" stereo.
To accommodate varying acoustic environments, the user may select between a "wide" pattern (LR-W) with increased ambient pickup, and a "narrow" pattern (LR-N) which offers more rejection and less ambience.
In M-S mode, the BP4029 provides independent Mid and Side signals. This allows the Mid-Side balance to be adjusted as desired at the recording desk or mixing electronics, reducing the amount of equipment necessary in the field.
- Independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- For Video, Broadcast & Sound Designers
- Switchable Low-Frequency Roll Off
- M-S Mode and Left/Right Stereo Modes
- Suitable for Camera Mounting
- 5-Pin XLRF Cable to Two XLRM Connectors
- RoHS Compliant