Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
The Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset is designed for monitoring and speech capturing for news broadcasts, direction, sports commentary and more.
The BPHS-1 features a closed-back circumaural headset that minimizes outside ambiance and provides high intelligibility. The attached boom microphone features a frequency response tailored for speech capturing. Its cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. A 1/4" phone connection is featured for the headphones, and an XLR connection is provided for the mic.
The BPHS-1's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. it is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. the flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone, 1/4" phone 3-conductor for headphones
- Closed Back Dynamic Headphone
- Cardioid Boom Microphone
- Wide Frequency Response
- 1/4" Phone and XLR Connectors