JVC GY-HM250ESB Sports and Broadcast graphics 4KCAM Camera
The GY-HM250ESB’s score overlays for football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer and volleyball can be placed in various screen positions. Camera operators can update the score using an external Wi-Fi connected smartphone or tablet, or receive real-time scoreboard data automatically when wirelessly connected to a Sportzcast Scorebot that is integrated with the venue’s scoreboard.
Both the GY-HM250E and GY-HM250ESB also feature built-in streaming with Wi-Fi and 4G connectivity that provides live access to CDNs like Facebook Live and YouTube. The cameras also work as part of JVC’s S.L.I.M. studio camera system – an affordable approach to multi-camera production that uses the RM-LP100 remote camera control as a CCU for JVC IP-capable cameras.
Other new features include 4:2:2 recording for 4K/30/25p and 4K/24p, as well as 4K/60/50p HDMI output. The new tele macro shooting mode on the GY-HM250E and GY-HM250ESB provides better focus on close objects than previous models, while the new Zero Config function provides automatic, one-click configuration of the camera when it joins the same LAN as other cameras.
The new GY-HM250ESB, with integrated sports graphic overlays, replaces the GY-HM200SP
Beyond the upgrades,the GY-HM250ESB retains the professional features valued in the previous 4KCAM models, including a 1/2.3-inch BSI 4K CMOS imager and integrated 12x zoom lens with optical image stabiliser. The camera records footage in a variety of file formats and frame rates (including up to 120fps slow motion) to economical Class 10 SDHC/SDXC memory cards. Users can record on two cards simultaneously for instant backup or use relay mode for extended recording time. Other features include dual XLR audio inputs, integrated handle with hot shoe, built-in microphone and dedicated shotgun mic mount, and viewfinder and LCD displays.
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Graphic score overlay with custom logo option (HD mode only)
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- 120fps HD recording
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- HD-SDI and HDMI outputs can feed and trigger external recorder
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Scorekeeping, Metadata editing, FTP clips*
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter
External microphone not included
*Requires appropriate network connection and adapter