|Battery Mount / Type||Canon BP|
The Canon BP-955 7.4V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (5200mAh) is designed for use with the Canon XF series of professional camcorders. The BP-955 sends remaining battery life and data back to the camcorder to prevent untimely power loss. The four LED lamps on the battery also let you view remaining battery life.
|Battery Mount / Type||Canon BP|
2-year manufacturer’s guarantee* for maximum peace of mind
We are confident you will be happy with your Canon product but in the unlikely event that you do experience problems, we offer you the reassurance of our 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee.*
Read more about our Terms of Sale.
For Canon products purchased directly from our Online Store, we offer a minimum of 2 years cover against manufacturing defects that may cause breakdown.
Providing you've used your product correctly and have not damaged it yourself, if it stops working, we will try and fix it. And if it can't be repaired, we will replace it with the same model (or, in the event that the model is no longer available, an alternative).If we do replace your item, the new product will be covered by the remainder of the original guarantee.
Your guarantee is covered by the terms and conditions of Canon's European Warranty System (EWS) as included with your product.
Where the applicable EWS is only provided for 1 year, it is extended to 2 years for purchases made on our Online Store. Where your EWS is already for 2 or more years, you are already covered and only the EWS terms will apply.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any Product that is faulty or not fit for purpose. These statutory legal rights are not affected by our manufacturer’s guarantee described here.
What isn’t covered?
Damage caused by accidents or misuse are not covered by our free guarantee. These are usually covered by contents insurance. But, as long as you use your item as recommended, we will repair or replace it.
What products are covered?
All Canon hardware products (see individual product descriptions for confirmation), purchased via the official Canon store are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee.*
As explained above, if you purchase any product with a standard 1 year EWS, from our online store, we extend the cover by 1 year to a total of 2 years cover. Any product with 2 or 3 years EWS will come with the same cover. For more information, please see point 9 of our Terms of Sale. For more information on your consumer rights, please refer to point 10.
Consumables (ink and toner), merchandise and 3rd party products are not covered by our 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee or EWS. The following Canon EOS cameras, Canon EF and RF lenses, and Canon professional printer are covered by a 1-year EWS guarantee only:
- Canon XA50 Camcorder
- Canon XA55 Camcorder
- Canon XA15 Camcorder
- Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM 1.4x Extender Lens
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
- Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens
- Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM Lens
- Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM Lens
- Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Lens
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with Canon Log
- Canon PowerShot ZOOM Compact Digital Camera
- Canon EOS Ra
- Canon EOS R5
- Canon EOS R6
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
- Canon RF 400mm F2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 600mm F4L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 85mm F1.2L USM DS Lens
- Canon RF 85mm F1.2L USM Lens
- Canon RF 28-70mm F2L USM Lens
- Canon RF 24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM Lens
- Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM Lens
- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Photo Printer
- Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Printer
- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 A3+ Printer
- Canon PIXMA PRO-200 A3+ Colour Photo Wireless Printer
Smaller accessories are also not covered (see product descriptions for confirmation).
Our guarantee does not limit your statutory rights. See Terms of Sale for full details.
How to claim
Please keep all the paperwork your Canon product comes with, including the receipt, somewhere safe, and in the event of a problem simply follow the instructions or Contact us
There are no questions for this product yet.