Canon EOS C100 with DAF Upgrade Camcorder Package 4
The EOS C100 interchangeable-lens Digital Cinema Camera is the entry-level model in Canon’s Cinema EOS System and offers high resolution, Full HD capture in an ultra-compact body.
The C100 fuses Canon’s proven video technology and lens heritage with the creativity of the Cinema EOS System. As an EF mount camera the EOS C100 accepts Canon's EF and EF-S lenses for DSLRs, plus the EF mount Cinema Lenses to provide videographers with a wide choice of creative shooting options.
Key Features -
- Super 35mm-equivalent 8.3 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor with Bayer pattern filter.
- EF lens mount; over 60 EF lenses available for the EOS C100.
- One-Shot AF/Push Auto Iris/Auto White Balance features; optimised for single operator use.
- Compact, modular design; 15% smaller than EOS C300.
- 24Mbps (Max) MPEG-4 AVCHD/H.264 recording, 4:2:0 colour sampling.
- ISO range of 320-20,000 with wide dynamic range (800%; achievable when shooting Canon Log Gamma or Wide DR Gamma).
- Stereo microphones built in to detachable handle, Pro XLR connectors included on the handle.
- New Wide Dynamic Range (Wide DR) Gamma setting.
- Two SD memory card slots with relay record or simultaneous record options. SDHC/SDXC supported.
- Built-in, manually controlled glass ND filters; 2, 4 and 6 stops.
- Low power consumption with supplied BP-955 battery.
- DIGIC DV III image processor.
- Comprehensive NLE support; Data Import Utility software included.
Making it easier for single shooters to capture outstanding moving images was part of the core design philosophy for the EOS C100. DAF further enhances creative freedom by providing greater accuracy and control of focus when shooting – a crucial factor given the shallow depth of field made possible by the combination of fast glass and a large image sensor. Continuous autofocus is supported by all Canon EF lenses, whilst the existing One-shot AF function becomes approximately twice as fast with any of the 104 supported lenses.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF is a sensor-based, phase detection Auto Focus (AF) technology designed to support video shooting, and a compatible CMOS sensor was included in the original design of the EOS C100. Following further technical development since launch, the camera can now be upgraded to offer users enhanced functionality and added value.
While the underlying Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor technology in the EOS C100 is similar to that found in the Canon EOS 70D digital SLR, it has been adapted to fit the capabilities of the EOS C100. It has been optimised specifically for video shooting, and provides fast, natural focussing in a familiar visual style. As such, capturing a subject and retaining sharp focus, even when moving, has never been easier.
* Finance available to UK incorporated limited companies only
Photolease Company Finance from £77.66 (ex VAT) per month.
All lease figures below exclude VAT. Finance available to UK incorporated limited companies only.
|Term (months)||First Payment||Monthly Payments||Admin Fee||Total Payment|
Select "Photolease finance" as the payment option at checkout. Finance is only available to UK incorporated limited companies. A minimum basket total of £1,000.00 applies, Photolease will normally contact you within one hour of receipt of your application if sent during business hours of 9am - 5pm (BST), Monday to Friday.
Photolease Ltd is an independent finance company specialising in leasing equipment to the creative industry. Visit photolease.co.uk for more information as well as their terms and conditions. Offer is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Written details available upon request.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.