Carl Zeiss 21mm f2.8 Milvus ZE Lens - Canon Fit
An expansive wide-angle for Canon EF mount DSLRs, the Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZE Lens utilizes a Distagon design to control distortion and produce sharp, clean imagery with a dynamic perspective.
A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance throughout the aperture range and four anomalous partial dispersion elements are featured to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. For minimizing flare and ghosting, an enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 21mm f/2.8 lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF mount DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 33.6mm equivalent focal length
- Distagon optical design incorporated four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to greatly control distortions and aberrations, as well as increase sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Wide-angle perspective pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7" for exaggerating foreground subjects and creating a broad sense of space.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction