Carl Zeiss 35mm f2 T* Distagon ZE Lens - Canon Fit
Pairing manual focus precision with a versatile wide-angle perspective, the Distagon T* 35mm f/2 ZE Lens from Zeiss is an ideal all-around lens.
Featuring a fast f/2 maximum aperture, this lens also excels in difficult lighting conditions and offers fine-tuned control over selective focus placement. Utilizing the Distagon optical design with floating elements and anomalous partial dispersion glass, distortion and aberrations are minimized and high sharpness is maintained edge to edge. Additionally, a Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to elements in order to suppress lens flare and ghosting for maintained contrast and clarity.
The sophisticated optical design is housed within a robust all-metal lens barrel for greater durability and precision. The manual focusing ring offers dampened 113° rotation for fine-tuned control and engraved depth of field and distance scales benefit the use of pre-focusing techniques. This ZE-series lens is dedicated to Canon EF-mount cameras, and features an electronic interface to support camera-based adjustment over exposure settings.
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for Canon EF-mount full-frame DSLRs and 35mm film cameras. It is also compatible with APS-C-format DSLRs, where it will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 56mm.
- This lens features the Distagon optical design with floating element construction and one partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while offering increased sharpness and even illumination.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by the inclusion of both distance and depth of field scales for precise control.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
- This ZE-series lens supports Canon DSLRs' electronic interface for camera-based control over exposure settings and in-camera focus confirmation.
- Canon EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Anomalous Partial Dispersion Element
- Floating Elements Design
- Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Engraved Depth of Field/Distance Scales
- All-Metal Lens Barrel
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Supports DSLR's Electronic Interface