Datavideo CG-350 HD/SD Character Generator Software
The CG-350TC Kit from Datavideo includes CG-350 HD/SD Character Generator, TC-200 HD / SD Character Generator Kit that includes the CG-200 Character Generator Software.
The CG-350 Character Generator for SD & HD is a Windows-based system designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It offers a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions managed by different subsystems.
The TC-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit combines the TC-200 Overlay Box with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that requires minimal PC processing power. Using a standard laptop, you can create and deliver striking on-screen graphics and titles in real-time, suitable for mobile broadcasting and live video presentations.
CG-350 Character Generator for SD & HD
The CG-CG-350 Character Generator for SD & HD from Datavideo is a Windows-based system designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It offers a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions managed by different subsystems. Both sets of functionality will work with a Blackmagic Design Decklink or AJA Xena cards as a downstream keyer or as key & fill sources, dependent upon the functionality of the card used. This model of the system offers advanced functionality, such as banner crawl and snyper functions, which run independently from the character generator software.
- This version offers advanced functionality, such as banner crawl continuously scrolling text and snyper functions, such as corner graphics, station IDs, and "coming up next" animations
- This system offers support for resolutions from 320 x 240 to 1080i HD
- It supports both downstream keying (DSK) and key & fill
- This system uses anti-aliased characters with leading, kerning, and tracking, as well as (2) edge and (3) shadow styles for each character
- 32-bit colour support (with transparency) is available and colour can be selected by adjusting RGB or HLS levels
- It allows you to create smooth gradients between any (2) colours in the characters, edges, shadows, and shapes
- Character attributes can be drawn with custom textures, such as marble, wood, and grain, and as many as (16) different textures can be used on each page
- Up to (32) shapes per page are available and each shape can be set to a solid colour, semi-transparent colour, a color gradient, or a texture
- The shapes can also be edged, coloured, sized, italicized, and rotated just like text characters
- Up to (16) full-colour logos can fine-positioned, overlapped, and sized, just like characters
- It supports up to (1000) named layers, allowing text, logos, and shapes to be placed on multiple layers, each independent of the other layers
- File formats supported include: BMP, JPG, GIF, PCX, TIF and TGA
- A text style gallery allows one-button access to your (64) user-defined text styles.
- Each page can use up to (25) different Truetype typefaces
- Character height, width, angle, and rotation are all customizable and independent from letter to letter
- Variable character and edge blurs are independent of one other
TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit
The Datavideo TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit combines the TC-200 Overlay Box with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that requires minimal PC processing power. Using a standard laptop, you can create and deliver striking on-screen graphics and titles in real-time, ideal for mobile broadcasting and live video presentations. All your laptop requires, beyond common standard specs, is an HDMI input.
The TC-200 offers an SDI input supporting Overlay mode and two SDI outputs supporting DSK (down-stream keyer) Fill and Key signals, allowing you to forego the use of an SDI adapter installed into your computer, and in turn allowing you to use a laptop on-the-go. This kit supports vision mixers with and without a DSK. In cases without a DSK, the TC-200 Overlay Box's Title Overlay mode substitutes for the lack of it.
The TC-200 works on 7-15V of operating voltage. It supports 7.2V and 14.4V DV batteries using an optional Datavideo MB-4 Battery Adapter (required).
- Live Title Generator
- No additional PCI card required
- Supports SDI overlay function or DSK function via HDMI
- Support HD/SD SDI input and output in Overlay mode
- Supports 1080i60/59.94/50, 720p60/59.94/50, 576i50, and 480i59.94
- Title editing on laptop
- Compatible with Windows 7/8 and supports all Windows fonts
- Multi-language support
- Supports animations including JPG, TAG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Supports scrolling
- Title editing patterns include Slide and Reveal
- Easy logo setups
- User definable clock display
- TC-200 Overlay Box features a 7-15V working voltage and can be used with 7.2V and 14.4V batteries (an optional Datavideo MB-4 battery adapter is required)
The TC-200 and CG-200 can be used with a vision mixer equipped with a DSK (down-stream keyer). In such a setup, they can be set up as the key source or fill source. Any vision mixer with a DSK is supported, such as the Datavideo SE-2800 and SE-3000.
When no DSK is being used, the Title Overlay mode substitutes for the lack of it. Using the TC-200 Overlay Box, the HDMI output from a laptop is embedded with the SDI output from a camcorder, VTR, or vision mixer.
Text & Animation Tool
This tool allows you to edit colour, size, transparency, board, location, and alignment.
Puts all the contents you need in text frame. Scrolling speeds can be preset.
The CG-200 software adapts UNICODE and supports all fonts in Windows.
The TC-200 combines CG from the laptop's HDMI port with the SDI video signal and overlays graphics in real-time.
Text File Loading
The CG-200 software is capable of directly importing text files.
- Compatible with either HD or SD
- Easy to master
- Supports BMP, JPG, GIF, PCX, TIF and TGA image formats