Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5L F Cinematic Lens
The Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5L F lens is one of three single focal length EF mount cine lenses added to Canon’s Cinema Lens series at the launch of the groundbreaking Cinema EOS System. It supports 4K resolution and offers widespread compatibility with a range of industry-standard Super 35mm-equivalent cameras and EOS DSLR cameras.
he CN-E24mm T1.5L F lens offers a potent combination of exceptional 4K (4096x2160 pixels) optical performance with widespread compatibility with cameras – from industry-standard Super 35mm-equivalent cameras to 35mm full-frame, APS-H and APS-C sensor size models. The 4K optical ability, the EF mount and the widespread camera compatibility will appeal to a wide spectrum of demanding professional filmmakers – from broadcast professionals to movie directors, directors of photography to documentary makers, and commercial makers to creative industry professionals.
The CN-E24mm T1.5L F supports standard manual and electronic industry accessories and matte boxes, and has a unified front lens diameter and uniform gear positions, thus eliminating the need for adjustments when switching lenses.
Key Features -
- Compatibility with Canon EF lens mount
- 4K optical performance
- Focus breathing minimised
- Newly designed 11-blade aperture diaphragm for soft, attractive blur
- Engraved focus and iris markings on angled surfaces
- Metric/non-metric unit for focus marking available
- Sturdy but user-friendly build quality for demanding productions
- Anomalous dispersion glass to reduce chromatic aberration