Miller Compass 12 Solo DV 2 Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod System
Miller's Compass 12 Solo DV Carbon Fibre system consists of the newly released Compass 12 fluid head and the ultra light yet rigid Solo DV 2-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod. The system is designed to suit payload capacities from DSLR to DV camera set-ups with features including selectable smooth pan/tilt drags, illuminated bubble level, concentric self adjusting leg locks, light and high strength telescopic tubing and minimum travel length all offered in cost-effective system packages.
This is the ideal choice for DSLR/DV professionals on the go!
Key Features -
- Three selectable positions of drag plus a zero position
- Four selectable positions of counterbalance for payloads between 2-10 kg / 4.4-22 lbs
- Quick release sliding camera plate with 60mm travel
- Illuminated bubble level
- 75mm Ball levelling
- Solo DV 2-Stage Carbon Fibre tripod
- 3 Position Leg angle locks for a height range 404-1784 mm / 15.9-70.2"
- Spikes with wind down rubber feet