Datavideo Warranty Periods
To register your Datavideo product, please visit the official website; Datavideo Product Registration.
Standard Datavideo Warranty Period - One Year
Datavideo equipment is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. The original purchase invoice or other documentary evidence should be supplied at the time of any request for repair under warranty. The product warranty period begins on the purchase date. If the purchase date is unknown, the product warranty period begins on the thirtieth day after shipment from a Datavideo office.
- All non-Datavideo manufactured products (product without Datavideo logo) have only one year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, unauthorized repairs, sand, grit or water is not covered under warranty.
- Viruses and malware infections on the computer systems are not covered under warranty.
- Any errors that are caused by unauthorized third-party software installations, which are not required by our computer systems, are not covered under warranty.
- All mail or transportation costs including insurance are at the expense of the owner unless stated otherwise.
- All other claims of any nature are not covered.
- All accessories including headphones, cables, batteries, metal parts, housing, protective cases, cable reel and consumable parts are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is only valid in the country or region of purchase.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Extended Datavideo Warranty Period - Three Years
Extended Product Warranty
All Datavideo products purchased after July 1st, 2017 qualify for a free two years extension to the standard warranty, providing the product is registered with Datavideo within 30 days of purchase.
Certain parts with limited lifetime expectancy such as LCD panels, DVD drives, Hard Drive, Solid State Drive, SD Card, USB Thumb Drive, Lighting, Camera Module, Non-PCIe Card and third party provided PC components are covered for 1 year.
No hurry for a month
The three-year warranty must be registered on Datavideo's official website or with your local Datavideo office or one of its authorized distributors within 30 days of purchase.
Just create an account
Create an account / Login HERE to register your product