Datavideo DAC-50S HD/SD-SDI to Analog Converter
The DAC-50S from Datavideo is an HD/SD-SDI to Analog converter with the ability to scale both up and down.
The converter has low power consumption and low heat dissipation. It supports a wide range of 3G video formats, including 1080p 50/59.94/60Hz (DAC-8P/9P/60/70), and supports YUV and RGB color space (DAC-8P/9P/60/70).
The DAC-50 is housed in a rugged metal frame, and can be rack-mounted using the optional RMK-2 2RU rack mount kit. This unit provides an SDI cable drive and features reclocking and video equalization.
- Converts 3G/HD-SDI input to analogue video and 2 unbalance analogue audio channels
- Two available output combinations
- Supports PAL/ NTSC output
- Define de-embedded audio channels sent to analogue audio outputs via a DIP switch
- Solid aluminum housing
- Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder