Datavideo DAC-80 2 Channel Audio Isolation Transformer
The Datavideo DAC-80 Audio Isolation Transformer is designed to remove hum and buzz created by ground loops.
Normal voltage differences in the system grounding points between different pieces of equipment cause small AC power currents to flow in the shield of audio cables. Capacitance between a power transformer's primary and secondary windings introduce signals to the circuit ground, which will also create small current flows in the cable shield. Either of these problems will create hum in audio signals.
The DAC-80 breaks the inter-equipment ground path and greatly increases the rejection in the input circuits while remaining transparent to the audio signal.
- Easy to use - simply connect the input and output XLR cables to use the DAC-80
- No power needed - since the DAC-80 is a passive device, no power is required for it to function
- DAC-80 removes audio noise caused by ground loops
- The DAC-80 is compatible with the RMK-2 holder, for holding multiple converters and distribution amplifiers in a 2RU space
- Low signal loss / distortion
- Easy to use
- Eliminate audio noise caused by ground loops
- Designed for low signal loss and low distortion
- Passive device (No power required)