Datavideo DAC-90 SDI Audio De-Embedded Box
Allows users to de-embed 16 analogue audio signals (4 at a time) from SDI video signal
The DAC-90 is an audio de-embedder box with useful function that allows users to de-embed 16 analogue audio signals (4 at a time) from SDI video signal.
It features 3G/HD/SD-SDI to support up to 1080p/60 video format, automatically detecting and switching between the different formats and provides 4 mini XLR audio connectors for outputting analogue audio to audio devices such as monitors, recorders, switchers, and audio mixers.
The Audio box also has SMPTE and EBU switchable settings and the De-embedded audio signal can be assigned by using the built-in DIP switches.
- De-Embed Audio from SDI Signal
- Automatically detects 3G, HD, SD signal
- 4 x Analogue Mini XLR Audio outputs
- Assignable De-embedded audio signal
- Audio level indicator display
- SMPTE and EBU Audio level switchable
- Control via DIP Switches