Datavideo DAC-9P HDMI to HD/SD-SDI Converter
Datavideo's DAC-9P HDMI to HD/SD-SDI 1080p/60 Converter converts an HDMI video signal along with embedded audio for output on two HD/SD-SDI outputs.
This makes it possible for a HDMI camera signal to be monitored on professional SDI displays up to 300 ft away.
The converter auto-senses the image quality of the HDMI input and outputs it according to this quality as either HD-SDI or SD-SDI. The converter accepts both NTSC and PAL, automatically detects whether the input is one or the other, and supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 NTSC or 1080p/50 PAL.
Please note: DAC-9P is not compatible with the HDMI output from the Sony HDR-FX7 camera.
- Converts video with embedded audio
- Supports up to 1080p/60 NTSC or 1080p/50 PAL
- Auto-sensing HDMI 1.4 input and two HD/SD-SDI outputs
- Outputs as either HD-SDI or SD-SDI based on the image quality of the input
- Input: 1 X HDMI
- Output: 2 x SDI (HD / SD SDI)
- Supports 1080p!
- Enables long cable runs
- Rugged case design
- Audio can be embedded within SDI output signal
- PAL / NTSC Compatible
- Tripod Mount via Velcro straps (Supplied)
- DC 12V Operation