Datavideo HDR-10 Highlight Replay Recorder
A pocket-sized video recorder designed to capture and replay video clips
The Datavideo HDR-10 Highlight Replay Recorder with HD/SD-SDI Input and Output is a single-channel replay solution that is suitable for club teams, high school sporting events, coaches training, and smaller productions needing replay. It constantly buffers the past 30 seconds of program-out signal (or any ISO signal connected) on its internal 4GB buffer. Using the included jog shuttle control, you can scan back the past 30 seconds to play at any point and at any speed on a separate monitor.
In addition, the jog shuttle control lets you mark and record highlights from a sporting event, then instantly play it back on your switcher with ease. Since the HDR-10 is a standalone unit, it can be used without a switcher if only one camera is being used for an event. Video replay clips can be stored on a removable solid state drive (available separately) for future playback or highlight reel.
- Single-channel 3G/HD/SD- SDI input, output and loop-through with embedded audio
- Internal 4GB buffer to capture and review the event
- Jog/shuttle knob as a control input device (included)
- GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback
- Recorded videos are saved in MOV format
- Supports NTFS format without 2/4GB file size limitation
- LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between the main unit, remote controller, and other devices