Datavideo HS-2200 Broadcast Quality Mobile Studio
The Datavideo HS-2200 Hand Carried Mobile Studio with HD-SDI & HDMI Inputs is a 6-input switcher housed in a convenient, portable, and durable hard plastic case with built-in 17.3" monitor.
It accepts resolutions up to 1080i60 from a combination of six HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs. The HDMI inputs work with DVI computer signals, while the SDI inputs are useful for long capable runs and connecting professional video equipment.
The HS-2200 has six assignable HD-SDI outputs which can be set to Program, Program with Logo, Program with Logo and Titles, or Preview. Dual Picture-in-Picture support lets you display up to two other video sources in smaller screens over the main program output. Enjoy multi-view on the integrated 17.3" monitor, or using the HDMI outputs for multi-view display on external monitors. In terms of audio, there are four XLR mono inputs (two stereo pairs) and two XLR mono outputs (one stereo pair). The switcher also supports audio embedding to the HD-SDI outputs.
A built-in TC-200 Character Generator lets one of the HDMI inputs be used to accept video from a computer with Datavideo's CG-200 software installed for title creation. You can also bring in graphics from presentation software, such as PowerPoint, and take advantage of the switcher's Luma key feature. Additional professional features include 16 wipe transitions with border options, on-screen clock and countdown display, tally support, and RS-232 or RS-422 control.
The HS-2200 features a built-in 8-channel intercom system and comes included with four belt packs, headsets, and tally lights for communicating with the camera crew. Also included is a gooseneck microphone, USB light, and 12VDC power adapter and cord.
- 6-Input multi-definition switcher
- Control panel with separate, rackmountable processing unit
- 4x HD-SDI and 2x HD-SDI or HDMI inputs
- Re-configurable inputs
- 6x Assignable HD-SDI outputs
- 2x HDMI outputs for dual multi-view screens
- 16 Wipe effects with border options
- On-screen clock
- Countdown counter
- Dual Picture-in-Picture
- Built-in TC-200 Title Creator (Use with a laptop and CG-200 software to create titles)
- Cross point assignment
- PC remote control
- Tally output (compatible with ITC-100 with optional cable)
- 12VDC operation voltage
- 6-Input Multi-Definition Switcher
- Rugged Plastic Carry Case
- Integrated 17.3" Monitor
- 6x HD-SDI & 2x HDMI Inputs
- 6x Assignable HD-SDI Outputs
- 2x HDMI Multi-View Outputs
- Built-in TC-200 Title Creator
- Dual Picture-in-Picture
- 8-Channel Intercom System
- 4x Belt Packs, Headsets, & Tally Lights