Datavideo MCU-200 Multi-Camera Control Unit - Panasonic
Control up to four Panasonic camcorders with the Datavideo MCU-200P Rackmount Multi-Camera Controller.
Built for studio use, having a multi-camera controller gives you the ability to set up your cameras without having to leave the control room. Using RS-422 protocol, the MCU-200P connects to your cameras with standard Cat-5e/6 cable, supporting cable runs of up to 3280 feet.
- Control of Record and Playback functions
- Control of Camera User Memory functions
- Control of OSD Menu Navigation
- Control of Shutter speed and degree functions
- Control of Iris adjustment
- Control of AWB and ABB functions
- Control of White Balance A, B, and Preset functions
- Control of Camera Knee and Bar functions
- Control of Camera Gain adjustment
- RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal Controls
Rotary Encoder for Iris Control
Individual camera's iris can be controlled regardless of knob position. This prevents cameras from losing their iris setting after switching.
The MCU-200P can store 3 setup configurations. It can also recall memories saved within each connected camera.
- MCU-200 is a rack-mounted multiple camera controller to control Panasonic camcorders*
- Provides major camcorder control functions and operations such as recording, gain, black/white balance, pedestals, shutter and iris
- Designed to control four camcorders from up to a 1000 metre distance over Ethernet cables
- Includes camera adapter boxes
- Affordable cable solution for the complete setup
- Provides detail camcorder settings by CV output via adapter box