Datavideo SE-1200MU 6 Input Rackmount HD Mixer
At only 1RU in height, the Datavideo SE-1200MU 6 Input HD Digital Video Switcher is a small, portable, computer controlled switcher. Designed to be controlled using the front panel buttons, RS-422, or via a computer.
An optional monitor is required to view your output. The unit supports 1080i and 720p video via 4 HD-SDI inputs and 2 HDMI inputs, with the HDMI inputs supporting computer signals.
The SE-1200MU has 2 HD-SDI outputs and 2 assignable HDMI multi-view outputs. In terms of audio, there are 2 XLR mono inputs (1 stereo pair) and the switcher supports audio embedding of analog audio. The switcher supports Luma and linear keying with 2 downstream keyers, and has built-in effects including fade to black, straight cut, and 32 wipes with border.
The internal frame synchronizer allows you to use consumer cameras with HDMI output and computers as input sources while making straight cuts without having the image jump, or requiring a fade to black. As you would expect with a switcher, this unit supports Tally indication on the multi-view output.
- 6-Input high definition switcher
- 1RU rackmountable processing unit
- 4x HD-SDI and 2x HDMI inputs
- Re-configurable inputs
- 2x HD-SDI outputs
- 2x Assignable HDMI outputs for dual multi-view screens
- 32 Wipe effects with border options
- Multi-view output
- Cross point assignment
- PC remote control
- Tally output
- 12 VDC operation voltage
- 6-Input High Definition Switcher
- Computer Control
- 1080i / 720p Compatible
- 4x HD-SDI & 2x HDMI Inputs
- 2x HD-SDI & 2x HDMI Assignable Outputs
- 1RU in Height
- 2x DSK Luma Key & Linear Key
- Internal Frame Synchronizer
- Tally Output