Datavideo TC-200 HD / SD Character Generator Kit
Datavideo's CG-200 and TC-200: an innovative HD CG system for mobile broadcasting, live conferences and dynamic video presentations.
Using a standard laptop, it enables users to create and deliver attractive on-screen graphics and titles in real-time. It is easy to operate, designed to be intuitive and responsive under the pressure of a live event. CG-200 and TC-200 works with standard Windows laptops with an HDMI interface and supports vision mixers with and without a DSK. Until now, real-time PC titling software has required an additional SDI adapter card to be fitted into a desktop PC. For live programming on location, a computer-based character generator can be problematic, in terms of the physical bulk of the PC, the need for an additional screen and the power requirement. CG-200 and TC-200 makes professional CG on the run a reality.
DSK mode - As software only, CG-200 and TC-200 can work with a vision mixer equipped with a DSK. In this mode, CG-200 and TC-200 can be set up as the key source or fill source. It can work with any vision mixer (such as the Datavideo SE-2800 and SE-3000) that has a downstream keyer (DSK).
Overlay mode - The Title Overlay mode overcomes the lack of a DSK in the vision mixer. Using the small external TC-200 hardware unit, The HDMI output from the laptop is embedded with the SDI output from a camcorder, VTR or vision mixer.
Key Features -
- Includes TC-200 (Overlay box) & CG-200 (Character Generator Software)
- Live Title Generator
- No additional PCI card required
- Supports DSK function (via HDMI) or SDI overlay function
- Support HD/SD SDI input and output in Overlay mode
- Supports HD video with 1080i 50/59.94/60; 720p 50/59.94/60
- Supports SD video: 576i/480i
- Title editing on laptop
- Compatible with Windows 7/8
- Supports all Windows fonts
- Multi-language support
- Supports animation including JPG, TAG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Supports scrolling
- Title editing patterns include Slide, Reveal, etc.
- Easy logo set up
- TC-200 working voltage is 7-15V . It can be used with 7.2 V & 14.4 V batteries