Dedolight DLED12.1-T-PO-DMX Pole-Operated Tungsten LED Light Head
The DLED12.1-T-PO-DMX Pole-Operated Tungsten LED Light Head from Dedolight is a powerful focusable LED fixture with a high CRI of >91.
This version is pole-operated and tungsten-balanced resulting in a color temperature of 3,200K useful for matching to location lighting or your other fixtures. The DLED12.1 offers a focusing range from 65 to 8°, providing a flood to spot capability for a multitude of uses. Also, the light is dimmable from 100-0% and is compatible with DMX controls.
The light is able to output 48,600 lux at 3' while set to spot and only draws about 225W, making it a very efficient light source. This power does produce enough heat to require an Active Heat Pipe cooling system with near silent fans. This ensures the fixture will remain in top shape while not adding much noise to the scene. The DLED12.1 is capable of holding a 6.6" diameter accessory, including a wide angle attachment that alters the beam angle, and comes with a yoke mount featuring a 5/8" receptacle and 1 1/8" stud.
- Operating position of ±90° from horizontal
- Wide-angle attachment changes focusing range to 85 to 54°
- Protection Class I and IP40 safety certifications
- Runs on universal 90-264 VAC power
- CRI: >91
- Color Temperature: 3,200K
- Focusable from 65 to 8°
- Dimming from 100-0%
- Tilt Control with Adjustable Friction
- Outputs 48,600 lux at 3' in Spot
- Power Draw: 225W
- DMX Compatibility
- Active Heat Pipe Cooling with Fan System
- 6.6" Accessory Holder & Yoke Mount