Dedolight DLED3-BI Bi-Color LED 3-Light Basic Kit
The Dedolight DLED3-BI Bi-Color LED 3-Light Basic Kit offers a complete mains-powered three LED light head setup with included accessories.
The Dedolight DLED3-BI Bi-Color LED 3-Light Basic Kit offers a complete mains-powered, three LED light head setup with a Dedoflex mini softbox, three mains power supplies, three DST stands, and a soft case for carrying. This provides you with a compact, yet powerful light capable of 2,800-6,000K that is focusable from 60 to 4°. The light is also dimmable and has an excellent CRI of >91 for excellent color rendition. Additionally, the light has tilt with permanent friction and cools passively, meaning no loud fans to interrupt shooting. The DLED4 will output up to 10100 lux at 3' while in spot mode.
Mobile DLED4.1-BI LED Light Head
Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Mobile Mobile DLED4.1-BI LED Light Head . Again using aspherical lens elements results in an impressive 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 4-60 degrees that delivers 18,360 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 54-85 degrees.
Colour balance, always a problem especially when working in mixed lighting, is no problem at all with the DLED3.1-BI. Set your color temperature to 3,200K or 5,600K or anywhere in between. The 5,600K setting is great outdoors or for use with HMI and flash sources. The 3,200K setting is perfect for areas with dominant ambient light emitted by architectural fixtures as well as night scenes involving candle light or fire light. As is characteristic of LED sources, the DLED3.1-BI generates negligible heat.
The head is powered by the 100 to 260 VAC DT4.1-BI-BAT-XLR or the DT4.1-BI-BAT-AB. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
Note: Requires purchase of power supply
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- The continuously variable 3,200 - 5,600 K LEDs make matching existing light sources a snap
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
- Complete light-shaping control:
- Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection
Dedoflex Mini Softbox
The Dedlight Dedoflex Mini Softbox measures 12 x 12" (30 x 30 cm) and has a silver interior. It provides softness, with a little punch, when mounted to the front of a small Dedolight fixture.
DT4-BI Power Supply (90-260 VAC)
This Dedolight DT4-BI Power Supply (90-260 VAC) is a small, lightweight power source for the DLED3 bi-color balanced head. The self-seeking voltage unit can be used virtually anywhere there's electricity and provides stable power that's dimmable from 100 - 20%. The DT4-BI comes with an 8.2' mains cable.
Allows worldwide use from 100 to 260 VAC 50/60 Hz cycle plus continuous dimming
For Dedolight DLED3 bi-color head
Compact Light Stand (7')
This black anodized aluminum, 7' Dedolight Compact Light Stand weighs only 2.1 lb. Its maximum height is 7 feet, and it folds down to just 19".
- CRI: >91
- Color Temperature: 2,800-6,000K
- Focusable from 60 to 4°
- Passive Cooling
- Outputs 10100 lux at 3' with Spot
- Three Lights with Power Supplies
- One Dedoflex Softbox
- Three DST Stands & Soft Case