Dedolight DLED4.1/Felloni 2x1 Bi-Color 3-Light Standard Kit - Mains
The Dedolight DLED4.1/Felloni 2x1 Bi-Color 3-Light Standard Kit offers a bi-color lighting solution with included accessories
The Dedolight DLED4.1/Felloni 2x1 Bi-Color 3-Light Standard Kit offers a bi-color lighting solution with two DLED4.1 focusable LED lights and one Felloni LED light panel along with a Felloni softbox, a DP1.1 imager, two mains power supplies, three DST stands, and a backpack. This combination features excellent color reproduction with the DLED4.1 and Felloni lights due to CRIs of >91 and 84 respectively. The DLED4.1 excels due to the ability to focus its beam from 60 to 4°, working in complement to the 50° output of the Felloni. They are both capable of producing a high output and their unique features provides you with a versatile setup.
Mobile DLED4.1-BI LED Light Head
Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Mobile Mobile DLED4.1-BI LED Light Head . Again using aspherical lens elements results in an impressive 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 4-60 degrees that delivers 18,360 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 54-85 degrees.
Colour balance, always a problem especially when working in mixed lighting, is no problem at all with the DLED4.1-BI. Set your color temperature to 3,200K or 5,600K or anywhere in between. The 5,600K setting is great outdoors or for use with HMI and flash sources. The 3,200K setting is perfect for areas with dominant ambient light emitted by architectural fixtures as well as night scenes involving candle light or fire light. As is characteristic of LED sources, the DLED4.1-BI generates negligible heat.
The head is powered by the 100 to 260 VAC DT4.1-BI-BAT-XLR or the DT4.1-BI-BAT-AB. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
Note: Requires purchase of power supply
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- The continuously variable 3,200 - 5,600 K LEDs make matching existing light sources a snap
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
- Complete light-shaping control:
- Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection
Felloni Tecpro 50 Degree High Output Bicolor LED Light
LED light sources for image makers have been around for quite some time now, with everyone throwing their hat in the ring regarding on-camera versions and a few big players producing large free-standing panels. When uber-tech innovator, Academy Award winner Dedolight weighs in with a new panel, however, it tends to cause a stir.
It's called the Felloni and was reportedly named by Dedolight founder Dedo Weigert, himself. Is it a play on Fellini, substituting the "o" from Dedo? Opinions vary but what doesn't is the buzz that this is an extraordinary light. Or should we say 30 lights? The lights are produced in 3 general categories, Standard (324 LEDs), High Output (576 LEDs) and Low Profile (324 LEDs). Within each of these categories are tungsten, daylight and bicolor iterations and within these sub-categories are 15°, 30° and 50° units. What they all have in common are claims of higher output with lower power consumption than competitors, a CRI of 84 and V-Mount and D-Tap battery interfaces. All versions come with a multi-voltage AC power supply, diffuser, metal filter holder strips and an 8' cable to dismount the on-board dimmer and turn it into a wired remote.
This Dedolight Felloni Tecpro 50° High Output Bicolor LED Light runs on 576 LEDs and has a flood beam angle which makes gives lots of coverage at close range. Nearly doubling the amount of LEDs enables the Felloni to produce nearly double the output as compared to the Standard Version. The bicolor LEDs are variable in fine steps from 3200 - 5600K, covering the tungsten to daylight balance range. This is the perfect light when speedy setup is of paramount importance. You can forget about fumbling with gels and gaffer's tape and just start shooting. If you need a broad even light to establish a base light level on set, or require a fill light or light for a large subject, the Felloni Techpro 50° High Output is for you. The 1 x 1', 4.4 lb panel is virtually heat-free, so you can squeeze it into places where other lights just can't go without worrying about harming the talent. It's also rainproof and upgradable with the purchase of an LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless DMX module is in the works.
- More than 30% more light than competitors in this High Output version
- 50% less power consumption than competitive products: 24 W instead of 50W
- Improved color rendition over competitive products: up to CRI 84 instead of 74
- Distance Diffuser reduces glare noticeably and provides identical light output with the diffuser on, to the Felloni's main competitive product without a diffuser. Bottom line: more power.
- AC adapter included
- Magnetic front frame for filter holder strips
- V-Mount and D-Tap battery interfaces
- The standard (on board) dimmer module is detachable and attached to an 8' (2.5 m) cable, may be used as a remote wired hand dimmer.
- The Felloni can be upgraded with an LCD dimmer or DMX module. A wireless module is in the works and will afford dimming control over 512 channels.
Softbox for Felloni LED (15 x 15")
Dedicated to Dedolight Felloni LED panels, this Softbox helps to soften and smooth the output for a more flattering light quality. It features a foldable design for easy storage and travel, and a removable front diffuser is included along with two removable side flags, which effectively serve as barndoors to control the beam spread.
Projection Attachment w/85mm f/2.8 Lens
Used as a focusing snoot, the Dedolight Projection Attachment creates an area of light with either a soft or hard edge. It is supplied with an 85mm f/2.8 lens. An adjustable 18-leaf iris diaphragm, 60, 150 and 185mm lenses are also available separately.
- Offers great versatility with a spring-loaded accessory slot that accepts a wide variety of optional accessories
- An optional adjustable 18-leaf iris diaphragm allows the light to be focused in a tighter circle than is possible with the Projection Attachment alone.
- A slide holder which will hold conventionally mounted 35mm slides is available. This allows the slide to be projected onto a set or background. (A Heat Filter should be used to prolong the life of the slide.)
- An available gobo holder holds metal patterns or gobos that allow light to pass through, forming a pattern on a set or background.
DT4-BI Power Supply (90-260 VAC)
This Dedolight DT4-BI Power Supply (90-260 VAC) is a small, lightweight power source for the DLED4 bi-color balanced head. The self-seeking voltage unit can be used virtually anywhere there's electricity and provides stable power that's dimmable from 100 - 20%. The DT4-BI comes with an 8.2' mains cable.
- Allows worldwide use from 100 to 260 VAC 50/60 Hz cycle plus continuous dimming
- For Dedolight DLED4 bi-color head
- Two DLED4.1 Bi-Color LED Lights
- One Felloni Bi-Color LED Lights
- CRIs of >91 and 84
- One Felloni Softbox
- DP1.1 Imager
- Two Mains Power Supplies
- Three DST Stands