Dedolight DLED9.1SE-BI-DMX Studio Edition Bi-Color LED Light Head
The DLED9.1SE-BI-DMX Studio Edition Bi-Colour LED Light Head from Dedolight is a capable 3,200-5,600K LED light source with quality colour reproduction due to a CRI of >91.
This DMX compatible Studio Edition comes on a U-shaped yoke mount with a 5/8" receptacle and 1 1/8" stud for a straightforward mounting setup as well as an AC power supply. The DLED9.1 is focusable from 50 to 4° and can be continuously dimmed from 100-0%. Additionally, it can have it's colour tuned from 3,200-5,600K and has a low power draw of 90W.
The compact light head is designed for passive cooling as well, meaning that there are no fans that can add unwanted noise to the scene. It can operate in any position and has a holder for 5.1" diameter accessories, such as a wide-angle attachment for expanding the focus range. The light features Protection Class III, SELV, and IP40 ratings for safety.
- Control your light remotely with the DMX compatible power supply
- Optional aspheric wide-angle attachment widens beam angle range to 75 to 44°
- Accepts Series 400 accessories and imagers
- Focus control is handled through one complete turn on the focus ring
- Tilt control features permanent friction
- Protection Class III, SELV, and IP40 rated
- Can run on universal 90-264 VAC power source
- CRI: >91
- Colour Temperature: 3,200-5,600K
- Focusable from 50 to 4°
- Dimming from 100-0%
- Power Draw: 90W
- Passive Cooling
- Any Operating Position
- DMX Control Compatibility
- U-Shaped Yoke Mount & AC Power Supply