Dedolight DLHM4-300 Tungsten Light Head
Tungsten Light Head from Dedolight
The Dedolight DLHM4300U is a self-contained 150 watt, 120 volt tungsten-halogen fixture that works with a built-in electronic transformer dimmer. Using 24V, 150W lamps powered directly from an AC power source, this version of the Dedolight head offers a color temperature of 3000°K.
The DLHM light offers tremendous lamp economy and dependability, with a typical 150W lamp lasting over 1,000 hours. In contrast to the DLH2, the DLHM should not be operated upside down for extended periods.
- The "4" Series has dramatically improved light output over the DLH3 series.
- 20:1 Flood to Spot ratio, providing a 4.5 - 48° beam spread
- New design of lenses and reflectors
- Uses 150W/24V Lamps
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Offers tremendous lamp economy and dependability