Dedolight DLOBML-IR860 Infrared On-Camera LED Light
Infared On-Camera LED Light from Dedolight
The 860nm iRedZilla IR LED Light Head from Dedolight is an on-camera shoe-mountable infrared LED designed for shooting in low or no-light environments using a camera's night-shot function. The iRedZilla can illuminate a range of up to 130' and its beam angle can be adjusted between 4 and 56°. The LED light head is dimmable down to 5%. The light projected from the 860nm iRedZilla is invisible to the human eye.
Optional battery shoes are compatible with Panasonic, Canon, and Nikon mini-DV batteries (sold separately). Alternatively, an Anton Bauer / PAG system, a car cigarette lighter output, or a battery belt can be used as a power source. The applications of the iRedZilla include night shooting, infrared photography, surveillance systems, machine vision systems, and wildlife observation.
- Focusable infrared illuminator from 4 to 56°
- Even light distribution in all focusing positions
- Dimmable down to 5%
- Powers from any 6 to 18 VDC power source
- Compatible with most night vision equipment
- Dimming to 50% light output, decreases power consumption accordingly, resulting in twice the run time
- Applications include night shooting, infrared photography, surveillance systems, machine vision systems, and wildlife observation
- 2 Inputs, 1 PGM Output
- 1080 50i / 59.94i
- Multi-Format Combination (1080 & 720)