Beyer DT108.48 Headset
Single Sided Headset from Beyer
The DT 108 is used throughout the world for news gathering, film, TV production and live events. The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups. Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use. All models are available in grey or black.
- The DT108 single muff headset is designed for live, remote broadcasting, for studio, film and TV applications.
- One side is open to monitor ambient sound.
- The protective ear cap attenuates up to 20 dB of ambient noise.
- The features a noise cancelling microphone.
- Highly sensitive headphone and microphone transducers.
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation.
- Vapsble of handling very high SPL.
- Rugged construction.
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing.
- Modular construction for easy servicing.